1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Diplomas, certificates, awards, NVQ, home learning distance learning, OU...............Very confused about courses - PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by wanttobeTA, May 14, 2012.

1. Hi,

I've also just spent the last hour trying to find out if there are any trust worthy distant learning TA courses as I'm unable to attend college. This thread has been very informative and i'm clearer than I've ever been on the topic, however i'm still none the wiser as to whom I should study with... I have emailed NCFE and asked them to provide a list of distant learning companies that provide the course i'm looking for and so hopefully that should make things a little clearer. The course I am looking a is Lv3 Cert or diploma supporting teaching and learning in schools...

And as I've just gone to post you a link to NCFE I've actually found what I was looking for...a list of accredited learning centers, hope this helps:

www.ncfe.org.uk/.../iiq-licence-accredited-centres

www.ncfe.org.uk/.../studying-ncfe-qualifications