1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dinosaurs Assembly

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by pink8686, Oct 21, 2008.

1. HI everyone

I am due to do an assembly 2 weeks after half term, on the theme of dinosaurs.
    We are going to act out the stroy harry and his bucketful of dinosaurs go to school.
    Has anyone any ideas as ot how we can make this 15mins long? and with only 20chn.
    I want it to be as good as possible!
    any tips greatly appreciated!

also any tips on costume making!

pink8686

2. HI everyone

I am due to do an assembly 2 weeks after half term, on the theme of dinosaurs.
    We are going to act out the stroy harry and his bucketful of dinosaurs go to school.
    Has anyone any ideas as ot how we can make this 15mins long? and with only 20chn.
    I want it to be as good as possible!
    any tips greatly appreciated!

also any tips on costume making!

pink8686

3. We did a dinosaur assembly last year, it was great fun!
    We acted out "Dinosaur Roar", they all painted a dinosaur picture and said a little bit about it, then we finished with the Dinosaur Hokey-Kokey. The children named some parts of a dinosaur's body and we spent a few music sessions making up our own version - "You put your sharp claws in, your sharp claws out...."
    enjoy it!