1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dinosaur musical?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by giraffe77, Apr 20, 2010.

1. When I was at primary school about 20 years ago, we learned the songs and music from a musical about dinosaurs (maybe a BBC musical?!). I've been looking for it tonight on the Internet, but can't find it anywhere!
    One of the songs was about a T-Rex, and some of the lyrics were 'is it ....osaurus? or is it .... osaurus? no no it's the king, it's the king, .....let us sing, let us sing, king of the dinosaurs, the toughest and best, Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex"
    Please help me, I'd love to do this with my little'uns!!!
    Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

3. Thanks for your reply, but no it isn't. I think the one I'm talking about was a BBC production or something similar, to be used in schools - with percussion lines and suchlike.
    Thanks again

4. It's called 'The Prehistoric Monster Show" and was a BBC radio 'Time and Tune' production - but can't find any copies of it or music!! :( I'd be so grateful if anyone can help!

5. I'd still so love to get hold of this...can we get 'time and tune' music from anywhere?