1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

dinosaur assembly ideas

Discussion in 'Primary' started by claire_n, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Aaaaggghhh...I thought I had done loads of work over half term and now I've realised I've forgotten to write a dinosaur assembly for my year 4s to do as part of our IPC topic...please please please tell me somebody has some ideas...i'm all burnt out!!!

hope everyone had a great half term!

C

2. Aaaaggghhh...I thought I had done loads of work over half term and now I've realised I've forgotten to write a dinosaur assembly for my year 4s to do as part of our IPC topic...please please please tell me somebody has some ideas...i'm all burnt out!!!

hope everyone had a great half term!

C

3. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

Dinosaurs and all that Rubbish - story

4. Sarah Warren

Sarah Warren Occasional commenter

No real ideas sorry but my Year 1's loved this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0FOZ0-VpcU - you might be able to fit it in somewhere!

5. queenlit

queenlit New commenter

6. Hi Claire,
    By any chance did you manage an assembly about dinosaurs as I have one coming up after Half term for Year 3's. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Catherine

7. Hi Catherine,
    I have an assembly with my year 2 class after the half term also and so have been looking up assembly scripts all evening!!! I have just bought one now - as I got fed up on looking! - from this website:
    http://plays-r-ussell.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=1861
    It is called 'Dinosaur Rock' and it is actually really good (with well known song bits too). Anyhow, I just paid £11.99 for it, if you want a copy and would pay halves then I'll send it to you.
    Lucy
    lucy.eloise@gmail.com

8. Hi Claire
    I am now in the exact same situation! I need to do an assembly with my year 4ss on dinosaurs!!! :s did inspiration strike you because I dont have a clue what to do!
    Thanks
    Jade

9. So...I'm doing a dino assembly in a few weeks and wondered what you guys ended up doing in the end. I'm thinking about doing dinosaurs and all the rubbish, although it doesn't have many parts.