1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dihydrogen Monoxide Article

Discussion in 'Science' started by Goldopals, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I am looking for a fake dihydrogen monoxide news paper article to use with my year 10 science class. I have found a few fact sheets or websites which list the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, but am unable to find a fake news paper article.
    Does anyone have a copy of an article? My year 12 chemistry teacher gave us one, but I lost it many years ago.
    Thanks

2. I am looking for a fake dihydrogen monoxide news paper article to use with my year 10 science class. I have found a few fact sheets or websites which list the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide, but am unable to find a fake news paper article.
    Does anyone have a copy of an article? My year 12 chemistry teacher gave us one, but I lost it many years ago.
    Thanks

3. If you're tech-savvy, why not edit a bcc.co.uk/news (or other online news-site) article using Firebug? It's fairly straightforward and can produce some very convincing results.
    If you like the idea and are not tech-savvy, drop me a message and I can help you out.
    - Kami