1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Digital Games Based Learning Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Personal' started by naomizlr, Oct 29, 2015.

1. naomizlr

naomizlr New commenter

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am a teacher and an Msc Psychology student undertaking my final research project. The study is examining teacher beliefs around the use of video games and the use of Digital Games Based Learning in school.

I'm currently looking for study participants, and would be grateful if you could take the time to complete the questionnaire. It will take no more than ten minutes of your time. Further information about the study is available by following the link.

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bHrxRjnfaYSGmqN

Many thanks for your time, and my sincere gratitude in advance!

2. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

From the TES News pages:

[​IMG]

Academics 'should consult children first' over education research studies

'Allow studies in schools only if pupils see the benefit, guide says

School pupils should take part in academic research only if they are told what it is for and can see how it will benefit their own education, according to a new guide.

Students should also get written feedback about whether a study is successful, and research in schools should be motivated by a desire to help improve society, the document says.

In recent years, schools have told TES Scotland of their disappointment with studies they had been involved in because they felt the final reports reflected badly on their pupils – even when they had been anonymised.
    '

(TES.com, 21st October 2015.)