1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Digital DT Examples

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by cluneyd, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I noticed at the DT show that there was lots of examples of CADCAM work displayed outside the seminar/workshop rooms. Is this available online?

I know there are some examples on http://cadcamcurriculum.org.

2. I noticed at the DT show that there was lots of examples of CADCAM work displayed outside the seminar/workshop rooms. Is this available online?

I know there are some examples on http://cadcamcurriculum.org.

3. timbdesign

timbdesign New commenter

The examples you saw and many more can be viewed online at www.digitaldandt.org. In the menu on the right of the home page select Post Course Tasks. They were created by teachers as part of their accredited training to learn software that is part of the Digtial Design & Technology Porgramme.
    Speedstep, Artcam and Creo (previously Pro|ENGINEER and before that Pro|DESKTOP) are the three pieces of software under the scheme. In the case of Creo, once the teacher completes their accreditaiton they receive a perpetual school license which includes home use for pupils and teachers.
    The Creo software we give away is fully featured and not cut down in any way. Files are education format so cannot be opened in commercial versions. However, the Education version can open models created in the commerical version and other 3D CAD software making it easier for schools swapping to Creo and accessing 3D model libraries on the web.

4. yes I know those examples, ive completed the pro engineer tasks. I meant the data cadcam examples that were displayed outside the seminars.