1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Digital Blue Movie Creator Cameras setup help

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by uselessnerd, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Ihave bought some of the unfortunately titled cameras off ebay, mostly for the software as the cameras are second generation and not very good quality. When I start up the software I get an error message saying the cameras are not plugged in Please connect your camera (38). enen when the cameras are plugged in and have a dial display. Is there something that I have not done correctly with the camera set up??

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

If you just want to use the software (agree, it's brilliant) just ignore the error. You can import video files from other cameras.
    If you want to use the camera (the software has a really good stop animation feature) then you will have to install the drivers.
    If you want to install the drivers across a network (rather than logging on to each machine as administrator and doing a manual, local install) prepare yourself for a world of pain of Dantean proportions. Just trawl these and almost any other forums, for tales of frustration, heartache and failure. Those whom God wishes to use digiblues, he first makes mad........