1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Differentiation in Maths Starter

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by ed602kl, May 18, 2011.

1. I've been asked by my head to run a workshop on differentiation in maths, focusing primarily on the starter(!) I've had a look at my own planning and have had a look on the internet, but most of the activities are differentiation by outcome whereas my head would like the mental and oral activities specifically differentiated...
    Does anyone have any suggestions/examples of differentiation starters for maths? Anything would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks

2. I've been asked by my head to run a workshop on differentiation in maths, focusing primarily on the starter(!) I've had a look at my own planning and have had a look on the internet, but most of the activities are differentiation by outcome whereas my head would like the mental and oral activities specifically differentiated...
    Does anyone have any suggestions/examples of differentiation starters for maths? Anything would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks