1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Different posts at same place

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by littlemissraw, Jan 17, 2012.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

There are 3 jobs at the one place (Uni) that Im interested in, and I think I could do all of them well. Will it look bad if I apply for them all? Thanks x

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

No answers I'm afraid littlemissraw. Just pleased to see you've got jobs to apply for 'down under'. [​IMG]
    Remember you can still post I've got an interview (without being too specific on the date if you'd prefer) on the

Interviews reminders thread and of course the long awaited Dear Theo I've got the post, even if you are now the other side of the world.

3. littlemissraw

Yeah there does seem to be more jobs which is good. Unfortunately out of 60 I've no interviews though yet. However I'll definately post if I get one :) x

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, no problem.
    But mind that you send in three separate applications, in three separate envelopes. Just one application for all three will (a) not be focussed and (b) they won't know how to manage just one set of paperwork.
    And if you put them all in one envelope, they might not all get to the right people.
    3 applications, 3 envelopes.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

That's good news from Theo then.
    Just loads of legwork/ research etc. to write those 3 superbly targeted applications.

6. littlemissraw

They're all totally different roles Marketing/Resources/Teaching so will definitely be three separate applications. Thank you Theo, Thank you Lara [​IMG] x