1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Difference between the Rose Review and Cambridge Review?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by josephcarter, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hello. Could any give me some advice on the difference between the Rose review and the Cambridge review? I'd quite like to know the major (and maybe a few minor) points that each one stood for. It's surprisingly difficult to find a concise summary of both on the web. Many thanks

2. Hello. Could any give me some advice on the difference between the Rose review and the Cambridge review? I'd quite like to know the major (and maybe a few minor) points that each one stood for. It's surprisingly difficult to find a concise summary of both on the web. Many thanks

3. Hi.

This maybe too late...but I similarly was struggling to find a good concise description of the cambridge review! this also gives a nice comparison between the rose and cambridge review. I hope this helps!!

http://www.early-education.org.uk/cambridge_primary_review.htm

4. I believe both of these are defunct now anyway, the White Paper for schools is the most up to date one.......it nearly made my brain explode reading all of the different papers I had to make mind maps of each one to get my head round them! And then I wasn't asked a single thing about any of it!!! [​IMG]