1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Didn't get the job :(

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by jader123, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Didn't get the job today. In a way, the school didn't feel right for me for some reason even though I was convinced beforehand that it was my 'dream' school. There was an internal candidate but she already teaches in the school in a different year group and wanted to move to reception so had to apply and interview like everyone else and she was chosen to stay on for afternoon interview. Ah well, everything happens for a reason!

2. Didn't get the job today. In a way, the school didn't feel right for me for some reason even though I was convinced beforehand that it was my 'dream' school. There was an internal candidate but she already teaches in the school in a different year group and wanted to move to reception so had to apply and interview like everyone else and she was chosen to stay on for afternoon interview. Ah well, everything happens for a reason!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

oh, sorry to hear that news, though if it didn't feel right, you might not have settled so as you say 'everything happens for a reason!' That's the wat to look at it.
    Take it as a good interview experience, even if you don't think it went so well, more room for improvement next time!
    Take any feedback with a big pinch of salt, unless they say soemthing which you feel yourself was a shortcoming and aim to improve on it.
    In the tradition of people who suffer setbacks/disappointments/ just need cheering up, there's a special delivery on the
    <h3>Flowers . . . </h3>thread especially for you.