1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Didn't get the job I interviewed for but....

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by susiec08, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I was offered one day a week in my preferred class. I am happy I didn't get the original post as I had my doubts when I went to interview. I have asked for time to consider because I have another interview on Monday! Woohoo...... The head seemed OK about waiting for a decision. I never thought I would get through one interview let alone be offered some work so feel positive about it all at the moment.
    Hang in there all of you who are waiting ....it will happen!

2. I was offered one day a week in my preferred class. I am happy I didn't get the original post as I had my doubts when I went to interview. I have asked for time to consider because I have another interview on Monday! Woohoo...... The head seemed OK about waiting for a decision. I never thought I would get through one interview let alone be offered some work so feel positive about it all at the moment.
    Hang in there all of you who are waiting ....it will happen!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Here's a [​IMG]for now.
    Then, after Monday, perhaps you'll really be able to celebrate!

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Wonderful news, hopeful for huge celebrations come Monday night!! x