1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Didn't get the job but...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by funkyenya, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Interviewed for Head of Year 1 & first SLT post a couple of weeks ago and, despite everything going really well, didn't get it. However, picked myself up and on to the next one and have now got an interview for Head of Pre-Prep at an amazing-looking school. Really pleased with myself, as I am relatively young and it has given me a boost that I am good enough to be shortlisted for a big role by a prestigious school. Will give it everything I've got!

Dan

2. Interviewed for Head of Year 1 & first SLT post a couple of weeks ago and, despite everything going really well, didn't get it. However, picked myself up and on to the next one and have now got an interview for Head of Pre-Prep at an amazing-looking school. Really pleased with myself, as I am relatively young and it has given me a boost that I am good enough to be shortlisted for a big role by a prestigious school. Will give it everything I've got!

Dan

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Fingers croossed for you. Treat the last one as a dress rehearsal.
    [​IMG]