1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Didn't get job and all I feel is relief!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by parchita, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Thought I had applied for my dream job and spent a stressful weekend preparing for interview. Heard today that I hadn't got it and was quite relieved. Would probably have taken it if offered as currently unemployed but was worried every time the phone rang in case they were going to offer it to me. The job spec. kept changing as the interview went along and I was getting more and more uncomfortable with the requirements.
    Interestingly the candidate who I least 'clicked' with was the one appointed so I was definitely not what the school was looking for.
    Off to study the job ads. again!

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

What jobs ads?! lol I've no irons in the firs ATM as theres no jobs to apply to.
    But thats good news about the interview, I know it sucks to be unemployed (I don't have a post either) but if relief was what you felt then there is definately something better around the corner xx