1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DIDA - You Can Do It Spreadsheet!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Cabey, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Cabey

Cabey New commenter

Has anyone started the spreadsheet task for You Can Do It.
    I'm a bit unsure about what they are looking for. It talks about formula but I'm not sure what formula. Unless I'm over thinking it, the spreadsheet would be a tally chart for all the questions. SUM would be used to add up the totals. I might then get my kids to show the results on a second sheet and then create their charts from there.
    Is it as easy as this?

2. Cabey

Cabey New commenter

Has anyone started the spreadsheet task for You Can Do It.
    I'm a bit unsure about what they are looking for. It talks about formula but I'm not sure what formula. Unless I'm over thinking it, the spreadsheet would be a tally chart for all the questions. SUM would be used to add up the totals. I might then get my kids to show the results on a second sheet and then create their charts from there.
    Is it as easy as this?

3. send me your email address i will send you how our learners are doing the task.

Thanks,
    mahmud

4. My students are using Countif and countifs and then producing charts based on these.

Can you put a copy of your work in the resource bank????

5. Hi Mahmud,

Could you aslo send me how your learners are doing the task for the spreadsheet my email address is jsurujpaul@georgegreens.com

6. This is what ours have done, along with data validation (drop down menus) and SUMs to count up the answers. Ours went through moderation fine.