1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DIDA sampling arrangements

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by apmcarthur, May 6, 2012.

1. Hi

I hope someone might help me with this.

I am a new HOF and have been teaching DIDA for many years but I am sending off coursework for the first time as previous HOF did it before.

Can someone help me out with this? What do I send off?

My interpretation is -

All the samples that have been requested are burnt to cd and send it folders. Folders are named with center number, candidate number and candidates initials.

Marks are submitted through edexcel website.

Is that all there is to it?

Also as I understand it the deadline for D201 and D202 is May 15th - Does that mean the moderator must recieve the CD by May 15th?

Thanks to anyone who response, I'm grateful

2. Hi

I hope someone might help me with this.

I am a new HOF and have been teaching DIDA for many years but I am sending off coursework for the first time as previous HOF did it before.

Can someone help me out with this? What do I send off?

My interpretation is -

All the samples that have been requested are burnt to cd and send it folders. Folders are named with center number, candidate number and candidates initials.

Marks are submitted through edexcel website.

Is that all there is to it?

Also as I understand it the deadline for D201 and D202 is May 15th - Does that mean the moderator must recieve the CD by May 15th?

Thanks to anyone who response, I'm grateful

3. Send off the indicated sample plus the highest and lowest marks in your who set if they are not already in the sample - max 12 candidates, min 10.
    Don't forget the Assessor Recird Sheets must be included, saved with the same naming convention as students folders.
    D201 & D202 marks are due 15th May UNLESS your centre has OSCA accreditation for the units, in which case it would be 15th June. However.... be very careful - the OSCA accreditation applies via the head of centre or nominated person - if your previous HoD was that person then your OSCA accreditation has gone with him. If this is the case then you will have to submit by the May deadline.
    CD sample should be dispatched to get to the moderator as near as possible to the due date.
    (PS if I sent you a CD, have a look - it is a direct copy of one of my sample CDs)