1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DiDA OSCA Unit 2 Level 2

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by harrispb, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hello,
    Our school was awarded OSCA status for 3 DiDA units shortly after its initial launch. We lost this status in November 2010 because it had expired. I am about to mark my 5 example eportfolios for the Window 1 (17/01/2011 - 27/02/2011) and was just wondering how people have managed with this.
    Thanks
    Peter

2. Hello,
    Our school was awarded OSCA status for 3 DiDA units shortly after its initial launch. We lost this status in November 2010 because it had expired. I am about to mark my 5 example eportfolios for the Window 1 (17/01/2011 - 27/02/2011) and was just wondering how people have managed with this.
    Thanks
    Peter

3. i'm in the middle of marking Unit 3 Graphics, and am struggling! The marking for graphics is such a pain in the a**. I mean they could not have made the walk through any more complicated if they wanted to.

On the plus side, I flew through unit 1!

4. Mark to the specification for that unit. I hardly ever refer to the walk thoughs and hold OSCA for Units 1 and 2. The one thing to watch on Unit 2 is the increased requirement for feedback, both on designs and the required items.

5. I just did the D203 one this time - waiting to see the feedback now, fingers crossed. I got really confused with the first one so will see.