1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

dick pictures

Discussion in 'Personal' started by aypi, Jul 14, 2019.

1. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

Boobs are not in the same league as genitals.

2. les25paul

les25paul Star commenter

Its nothing new, here is some smut from Pompeii

[​IMG]

3. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Now that we finally have a thread about penises, I think it's a good time to belatedly express my disappointment (speaking as a poet) that Mrs Bobbitt's victim, Mr Bobbitt, never did receive the Nobel Prize.

BelleDuJour, EmanuelShadrack and aypi like this.
  4. aypi

aypi Established commenter

both incidents that I am aware of have been reported.
    I was surprised that my thread title made it intact.
    This is my first thread that has been moved from the original section.
    It seems that personal treats Dick Pix the same as my daughter's friends, with derision.
    I still do not understand the unsolicited sending of them. To be honest I have trouble understanding the lure of the solicited ones also.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  5. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

I think the issue is not that girls don’t send pics of their genitals, but that they don’t do it completely unsolicited.

And it’s not just the young. 5 months of internet dating and I’ve received many pics of penises that I neither asked for, nor prompted with pics sent myself, nor replied to in kind.

6. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter

It's like that "Bill posters will be prosecuted.", and underneath someone writes "Bill Posters is innocent".

It took me years to understand that joke.

les25paul and sodalime like this.
  7. EmanuelShadrack

:D:D:D

8. colpee

colpee Star commenter

The line between disgusting and amusing has always been a very thin (often indeterminable) one in young male humour.
    I don’t know, but would be very sceptical if any lad really sends a picture of his own tackle - I imagine part of the joke will be in the fact that it is not.

9. EmanuelShadrack

I had to think about that one.

10. baitranger

baitranger Established commenter

I thought the popular phrase was "crown jewels", possibly because of the majestic connotations elevating the subject to the sublime, and associating the photographic representation and thus its owner, with royalty. But I bow with humility to your superior knowledge of the subject.

11. baitranger

baitranger Established commenter

I always thought the appropriate-although somewhat hackneyed response- was : "no thanks, I've just put one out".

12. aypi

aypi Established commenter

Oakrider, the unsolicited pictures you were sent on the dating site, was there a way of reporting them?

13. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

Would that have been an entry for the Nobel Piece (sic) Prize?

14. bessiesmith

bessiesmith Occasional commenter

My school treats reported incidents of this very seriously - we have had the police in to school, sent the police round to student's homes and at least one permanent exclusion as a result. Obviously anything unreported will not be tackled (no pun intended).

Stiltskin likes this.
  15. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

Yes

16. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Grow up and realise on my day the police might kick my rear lol
    Glorification of size myth is taught or portrayed as a fact...the reality is women want more. Other wise we mere mortalwouldnt stand a chance lol

17. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

I realise this thread is about young folks sending such pictures, but one can hardly say they should not when older men and women do the same on dating sites.

18. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

ime it’s not actually on dating sites. They tend to have policies in place to prevent such things. For example, one very well known one does not allow men to send pictures at all, though women can. Another has a very easy report button similar to that on this site.
    It tends to be when you’ve chatted to someone for a bit, and then you swap numbers and boom ... penis.
    It’s like the people who do this are not so compelled that they can’t follow the rules of a dating site, but the second personal digits are exchanged all bets are off. Still, it’s quite easy to block numbers so no real harm done. Sorts the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

19. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

It seems you can't even trust coppers not to do it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-48950748

"A "manipulative" police officer who "preyed" on vulnerable women to have sex with them has been jailed.

Ben Murphy, from Southport, admitted stopping women for alleged speeding offences before giving them tickets for lesser offences to gain their trust.

The 36-year-old then used social media to research his victims before using police records to contact them, sending one woman an image of his genitals."

20. EmanuelShadrack

Now why am I not in the least surprised to hear this I wonder...

Duke of York likes this.