1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Desperately seeking primary school experience in London

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sarah24121, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I have a conditional offer for a Primary PGCE starting September 2011. However, I need to do 5 day's experience in a primary school and am finding this impossible. If anyone is working in a school that might be amenable to me coming in and helping out, any time before end of May 2011, please let me know.
    I'm an English and Sociology graduate and have worked in publishing for over 7 years. I am presentable, enthusiastic and hard working and would do my best to be a help rather than a hindrance.
    If anyone could help I'd be so grateful!
    Thanks.
    Sarah

2. I have a conditional offer for a Primary PGCE starting September 2011. However, I need to do 5 day's experience in a primary school and am finding this impossible. If anyone is working in a school that might be amenable to me coming in and helping out, any time before end of May 2011, please let me know.
    I'm an English and Sociology graduate and have worked in publishing for over 7 years. I am presentable, enthusiastic and hard working and would do my best to be a help rather than a hindrance.
    If anyone could help I'd be so grateful!
    Thanks.
    Sarah

3. Have messaged you, if my area is any good![​IMG]

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Why dont you find out the phone numbers of the schools local to you and give them all a ring.....free help is often useful....
    I cant offer as its not my school.........but try the same also on the head teachers forum.....but dont be so desperate in your appeal.