1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

designtechnologyteacher.com resources?

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by davis2551, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has bought any resources from this company - www.designtechnologyteacher.com ? I have been thinking about buying one of their teacher packs but wanted to see if anyone else could give me some feedback before I do. Thanks

2. Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has bought any resources from this company - www.designtechnologyteacher.com ? I have been thinking about buying one of their teacher packs but wanted to see if anyone else could give me some feedback before I do. Thanks

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'd never pay for resources but each to their own... DATA are meant to have some good ones if you do though... x

4. I recently bought a project from this website. I bought their 'Bauhaus Stacking Tables' project for my current year 11's as their furniture brief 'make' exercise as they did concept design in year 10. I am so pleased with it. It came with a video of the project that I showed the kids and I gave them each the step by step guide. Most are able to work off these plans independently which gives me time to spend on my weaker students. I handed a ready made cutting list to our technician and he prepared the materials and I was teaching in a day! What resource are you thinking about buying?