1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Design Technology - Justification assignment - For GTP

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by nej23, Nov 30, 2011.

1. nej23

nej23 New commenter

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that you could help me in my justification assignment from uni,

The assignment is based on the justification of design technology.

if you know of any sites, books or have any reading notes or research that i could look over that would be a massive help.

cheers

GTP in need

2. nej23

nej23 New commenter

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that you could help me in my justification assignment from uni,

The assignment is based on the justification of design technology.

if you know of any sites, books or have any reading notes or research that i could look over that would be a massive help.

cheers

GTP in need

3. I subscribe to this forum via RSS, so my email client has downloaded a message from last week entitled 'Importance of DT Teaching', which no longer seems to be there. No idea why. Text was as follows:

Technology subject conference 2012 ?The importance of teaching Design and Technology?. 1-2 Feb 2012 in Warwick.

A key event for teachers with the D&T curriculum at risk.

Click on https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/535218/7127615.aspx#7127615 for full details.