1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Derby University - Primary PGCE 2012. Has anyone heard back yet?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by NatJD2011, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hi

Just wanted to see if anybody else has recieved an offer from Derby University yet? I've been offerred an unconditional in 5-11.

xxx

2. Yes I too have the same offer. A small line also telling me I am not accepted onto Adult Nursing (Where has that come from) but yup PGCE 5-11 =)

Craig x

3. me three!

Do you guys have Facebook, it'd be nice to get to know people before school starts!

4. me four!

Yeah I had the line about nursing...started making me paranoid...then got the first e-mail from Gill and got v nervous, then after the second e-mail....all is clear!

5-11 for me...can wait!

5. I got paranoid too when I read the line about nursing so was sooo happy when Gill cleared it up.

So excited to start now.

6. I've been offered the same unconditional offer 5-11. :) Super excited! :D

7. Hey everyone,
    I know it's early but I'm stil all excited and eager so I've made a Facebook group for us so we can get to know each other before the course starts.
    Just search 'Derby pgce 2012'. It's a closed group so it's private.
    See you all soon xx

8. Hey,

I too have received an unconditional offer (5-11).

Can't find your Facebook group :(

X

9. Hi, I've just joined TES, I start in September 2012 too, can't decide whether I'm nervous or excited! Couldn't find the facebook group, is it still there?

10. Congrats!!
    This is the link, if it works, if it not just message me your name or email and ill invite you :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/292413314139880/