1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Departmental Letters to Parents

Discussion in 'Heads of department' started by Halogen, Jun 2, 2011.

1. <font size="2" face="tahoma">I was wondering if any HoD's on the forum could help. I am looking at producing some departmental letters that can be sent out to parents e.g. rewards/behaviour/effort/exam information/set change letters. It would be useful if I had some exemplar copies to base them on. If you have some good examples to share could you please message me.</font><font size="2" face="tahoma"></font><font size="2" face="tahoma">Thank you for your help.</font>

2. <font size="2" face="tahoma">I was wondering if any HoD's on the forum could help. I am looking at producing some departmental letters that can be sent out to parents e.g. rewards/behaviour/effort/exam information/set change letters. It would be useful if I had some exemplar copies to base them on. If you have some good examples to share could you please message me.</font><font size="2" face="tahoma"></font><font size="2" face="tahoma">Thank you for your help.</font>

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

I've got a few at work, if you pm me your email I'll try and remember to send them on Monday when I go back.

4. mpc

mpc

Apologies if you've already tried this, but have you asked other HODs? Letters more likely to be more geared towards your catchment/kids/parents.

5. mpc

mpc

Sorry - not very clear - other HODs at your school. At my school, letters have to be SLT approved so this may smooth the process for you (ie if letters used have already been given the green light).

6. Yes I have. Letters at my school do not have to be given the green light. Any more contributions would be gratefully received. Thank you.