1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Delivered really bad freelance session - complaint from school - lost ALL confidence

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by anon3946, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I'm really hoping a good night's sleep might have helped here- sometimes you just need distance. If not: this was not your fault!

The school lacked organisation from the start. You were accomodating and helpful. You did your job.
    Please focus on this. And all the other sessions that you've done well. It really doesn't sound like there's anything you could have done differently- besides having a crystal ball to find out not to go to this school!

2. It sounds to me as if you have grounds for complaint against the school who messed you around and should be given bonus pay for all for the extra fiddling around that you had to do (with your own resources, I might add)!
    These feelings are part of your 'condition' and will pass (I know this because I'm recovering from the same 'condition as you). Once they have, as others have said, refuse to go back to the school (or work with the agency if it gives you a hard time) again!
    Not easy to do but just put it down to experience and a reminder of how important it is to 'look after number 1', as friend and former colleague of mine eloquently put it because no-one else will!
    I hope that you feel better soon! :)

3. musiclover1

musiclover1 New commenter

Hope you feel better soon! Hope they don't get a discount!!!