1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Deep lines under my eyes

Discussion in 'Personal' started by henriette, Feb 3, 2012.

1. henriette

henriette New commenter

give up your stressful job!

2. Fierygirl

Fierygirl New commenter

Don't waste your money on creams and lotions, nothing that you put on your skin can get rid of wrinkles. Botox might minimise them but how would you feel about putting stuff in your face with needles. I also think it makes people look a bit odd.
    Embrace the wrinkles - they come from experience and having an expressive face.

3. Fierygirl

Fierygirl New commenter

Don't know why my post didn't appear.

Anyway, creams and lotions don't work - you can't get rid of wrinkles by putting stuff on them. You could try botox but how would you feel about having stuff injected into your face? It can also make people look a bit odd.
    Embrace the wrinkles - they come from experience and an expressive face!

4. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

I'm only 27... I don't feel ready to embrace wrinkles!!

5. Fierygirl

Fierygirl New commenter

Aaargh - what's wrong with this thing?

6. The only thing that works for me is Clinique's all about eyes Rich. It's about £20 for a round pot of it that lasts for ages. I put it in morning and night, using the ring finger of each hand. I dab it round from my inner eye all the way out to my eye brow and then pat it all in gently. All I can say is if I don't use it for a week or two, I can see the lines coming back, so I try not to be lazy and to remember to use it every day. I'm not a great fan of expensive creams etc, but this one I've used for about 5 or 6 years and I think it really makes a difference. You might be able to get a sample from the Clinique counter?

7. dumpty

dumpty Lead commenter

Well the good news is you probably notice them far, far more than others......but do you smoke? For if so, they ain't gonna go!! If you don't smoke, how are you sleep patterns? (Do you get enough sleep?)

8. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Sounds like tiredness to me.

9. That's what happens when you take up with 20 year olds [​IMG]

10. This is a pertinent question. Smokers also develop an array of lines around their upper lips which won't go. Whatever you buy a pot of, or however much you imagine the lines go if you don't use the magic potion - they don't. So many women are hoodwinked into buying potions from ClinYSL. It's a waste of money.

11. :-D

Someone else mentioned smoking, I was wondering the same. if you smoke, you'll get premature wrinkles - maybe you don't smoke though.

12. ...or however much you imagine the lines DON'T go if you don't use the magic potion...
    Grrrrrrr.

13. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

I don't smoke!