1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Decision Maths 2 AQA

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by gingergeoffrey, May 26, 2009.

1. Help Please
    Any resources or links that will help me prepare D2 would be greatly appreciated

mnay thanks

2. Help Please
    Any resources or links that will help me prepare D2 would be greatly appreciated

mnay thanks

3. Hi there, if you give me your email I will send you my limited resources! You can then update them, make them better and return!!!
    I'm afraid there is not much out there but maybe this will improve over the next few years.
    Chris

4. Hiya Chris,I did the Further maths course on D2 but have not taught it yet. For me the most challenging of all the topics is Dynamic Programming. If anyone has any resources on DP and Game Theory, I would appreciate it/them. I have done a long winded version of the Knapsack problem. I understand that this is also DP. I am willing to send this to anybody to look at and perhaps improve n it . It has not got any diagrams.
    John Oke
    becon12@hotmail.com

5. Hiya Chris,I did the Further maths course on D2 but have not taught it yet. For me, the most challenging of all the topics is Dynamic Programming. If anyone has any resources on DP and Game Theory, I would appreciate it/them. I have done a long winded version of the Knapsack problem. I understand that this is also DP. I am willing to send this to anybody to look at and perhaps improve n it . It has not got any diagrams.
    John Oke
    becon12@hotmail.com