1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by emilycrowe, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I am a newly qualified teacher and I am struggling to find my first teaching job. I have been completing supply work for the last 18 months, which I really enjoy. I have not been successful in any of my job applications and I want an honest opinion from you. Unfortunately I have a conviction on my CRB, it is very minor, an unpaid rail fare. Do you think this is hindering my chances of getting an interview.
    Thanks

2. I am a newly qualified teacher and I am struggling to find my first teaching job. I have been completing supply work for the last 18 months, which I really enjoy. I have not been successful in any of my job applications and I want an honest opinion from you. Unfortunately I have a conviction on my CRB, it is very minor, an unpaid rail fare. Do you think this is hindering my chances of getting an interview.
    Thanks