1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by LittleBrownBear, Mar 18, 2012.

1. LittleBrownBear

LittleBrownBear New commenter

Hi,

How/ where do I send my application for to be reviewed? I have been applying for various jobs over the past year and only one interview! I have attended your moving into SLT workshops and I am pretty sure I have applied the techniques you told me to but I must be doing something wrong. I am a previous HOD, currently an AST and looking to move forward. My ideal job in the school I really want to teach in has just come up so I am pulling out all the stops!

Help!!

Thank you

LBB

2. LittleBrownBear

LittleBrownBear New commenter

Hi,

How/ where do I send my application for to be reviewed? I have been applying for various jobs over the past year and only one interview! I have attended your moving into SLT workshops and I am pretty sure I have applied the techniques you told me to but I must be doing something wrong. I am a previous HOD, currently an AST and looking to move forward. My ideal job in the school I really want to teach in has just come up so I am pulling out all the stops!

Help!!

Thank you

LBB

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter