1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by rugby_gal06, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I am filling out an application form for an indy school. In the employment history, it wants the names and addresses of all my employers, which I have managed to do for all except one.
    One of the posts I held was at a playscheme, which was shut down a few years later and no longer exists. What do you suggest I put for the address in this case?

2. My other question is, there is a section for professional qualifications, where they want CPD listed, but there is a column here that wants a list of the qualifications gained from each course. I have not gained any qualifications for CPD, only a certificate of attendance. What do you think they want here?
    Thank you.

3. 1) List the address anyway. If you are concerned about it being used for referees you could always put 'formerly at'

2) Just leave it blank!

Good luck!!

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Bag on, Greydar! Nothing like getting that job to make you feel good, eh?
    Good luck RugbyGal.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.