1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by charlylou, May 17, 2011.

1. Hello was wondering if you could help me. I have been applying for jobs for months with no luck. I have now managed to secure interviews for wednesday, thursday and friday. I have said I will attend all of them but if I get offered one will I be considered unprofessional to then withdraw from the other interviews?
    Also, If I do get offered one but want to attend the other interviews do I say? Or just accept it? I am starting to worry that I'm not going to secure a job.

Thanks for any help you can give

Charlotte

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well done for getting those interviews. That is really great.
    This is a common question - here is the answer!
    https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/317272.aspx?PageIndex=1#4566694
    You need to go to the Welcome thread and open the Interview Tips clickable inside. This question - and many others about interviews - is answered there, so give it a good read!
    Best of luck.

TheoGriff. Member of the TES Careers Advice Service.

I
    do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the
    Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive
    summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really
    appreciate.

The next Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, although Julia is thinking of organising some more.

A new SLT seminar is available now on 22 May <u>www.tesweekendworkshop32.eventbrite.com</u>, and another is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.

Look forward to seeing you!

3. Thanks very much!