1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Mar 27, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Not a Llanita are you? MrsTG is an Especial . . . Better than being a Piojosa.
    (This will mean nothing to anyone not familiar with the local nicknames of the Campo de Gibraltar).
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews. The next Job Application seminar where you can meet me in on Saturday 2 April.
    www.tesweekendworkshop19.eventbrite.com
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

2. Haha I certainly am Llanita born and bread!!! Yes much better than being a piojosa...i think most things are better lolol

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

*bred* y no *bread*.
    Hay que ver, que vosotroh no hablaih ni ehpanol ni ingleh.

4. hahahaha por lo meno puedo abla en ingles perfectamente, aunke avece me equivoco con spelling! lo siento soy llanita born and BRED :p

I'll be handing in my application tomorrow-once I started the personal statement I was on a roll..exec summary and everything. I'm hoping they'll be impressed as this is my third year applying!

I'll keep you posted!!!