1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Keep.calm.and.carry.on, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hi Theo, I am currently applying for the NQT pools in the London area. I have been doing supply in the North West since September through three agencies and when I move to London next week, I will be working through two agencies, a new one and one I worked with in the NW.

1.) When it comes to 'Current Employment' in applications what should I put?

Most of my supply has been day-to day and I haven't had more than 7 days in one school so far.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

2. Hi Theo, I am currently applying for the NQT pools in the London area. I have been doing supply in the North West since September through three agencies and when I move to London next week, I will be working through two agencies, a new one and one I worked with in the NW.

1.) When it comes to 'Current Employment' in applications what should I put?

Most of my supply has been day-to day and I haven't had more than 7 days in one school so far.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You need to put Supply teaching years 3-5 in schools incl St Joseph's, Blackpool.
    Make sure that you are clear in your mind about all the advantages that doing supply actually has - it's great professional development!
    <h3>Dear Theo- work history too bitty and too much supply- help! </h3>Best wishes.

I shall be contributing to the Seminars on Saturday 8th January. TheoGriff Job Seminar
    Look forward to seeing you!