1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo- Your Advice really works!!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by SarahJayne66, Jul 9, 2011.

1. SarahJayne66

SarahJayne66 New commenter

Dear Theo

I often rant on TES in various forums, and after much writing, and rewriting, following advice on here, adding an ES I finally got an interview.
    I started studying really late, as I got married very young (17) and raised my family. I went to Uni 4 years ago and have worked so hard!! so fingers crossed, all the advice I have read really seems to have worked!! Next step prepare for the interview - 20mins yr 1/2 class numeracy. SLightly worried re timings but I will keep you posted xx

SJ

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

So glad to hear of your interview after all your hard work.
    Don't suppose that I need to tell you to read the Interview clickables?
    But do look at this thread too for MiddleMarsh's idea.
    Dear Theo and all- Get to the interview, but nerves always get the better of me. What to do?
    Looking forward to that Dear Theo I got the job!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.