1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, Weekend Workshop

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by minnieminx, May 1, 2011.

1. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Are these likely to continue next year (academic) do you think?

I'm thinking of staying in my current school, so not at leadership level, for another year. I think I'd therefore rather come to a seminar next Jan/Feb time if they will still be running.

Going to chat to my HT sometime next week about what I can do next year to not feel fed up and bored. If he is helpful and positive (ie says yes to everything I ask, Ha!) then I'm going to stay. If not then I'll keep looking and applying, so will come to the seminar in May.

Hope this makes some sense,
    minnie

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Are these likely to continue next year (academic) do you think?

I'm thinking of staying in my current school, so not at leadership level, for another year. I think I'd therefore rather come to a seminar next Jan/Feb time if they will still be running.

Going to chat to my HT sometime next week about what I can do next year to not feel fed up and bored. If he is helpful and positive (ie says yes to everything I ask, Ha!) then I'm going to stay. If not then I'll keep looking and applying, so will come to the seminar in May.

Hope this makes some sense,
    minnie

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I have no idea what TES will be planning for next year, I´m afraid. I believe that the May ones will be the last this academic year.
    Sorry to be so useless in response to your question.
    So I may see you, or I may not . . . .
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    By popular demand! In response to Tessers e-mailing in: another Job Seminar now on Saturday 14th May:
    www.tesweekendworkshop25.eventbrite.com
    The next Moving onto Leadship seminar is Sunday 15th May.
    http://tesweekendworkshop24.eventbrite.com/
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Not useless at all.

Thank you. And yes you may or may not...haven't decided yet.

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Will I recognise you by your red and black striped jumper? ;)

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL Nopes!

Possibly my minx like behaviour? Actually perhaps not that either!

I'll let you know when I've decided, will be one day this week.

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'm told that there are just a few more places left on the Job Seminar on 14th and the SLT one on the 15th, even though it´s still 12 days to do. They are currently fitting in extra chairs. So book soon . .