Dear Theo, I got offered a job today, which is very exciting as been waiting for a long time to get one! However I had two more planned interviews for this week and the job interview for tomorrow is my favourite or preferred job. The job i accepted isn't in the most suitable place/location for me as I don't drive! When I got the call today, I agreed to take the job as i believe that in the teaching you can't ask to have a think about it or waiting on other jobs as that seems unprofessional and also you don't look keen on the school. I really would like to go to the other job tomorrow and if i get offered the job, can I turn down the job from today? I am aware people say that you can get you name "blacklisted" in an area if you change your mind and go back on your word. I know I have not signed a contract yet although agreeing on the phone is a verbal contract. The job tomorrow is within a different county, however I don't want to see unprofessional in any way but it is only fair that you have a cooling off period when u accept a job, surely? Also,if I can decline the job later can I still go to the other interviews in hope or should i just cancel them and be lucky that i got this job!