1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, questions questions

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by natalia2008, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I'll make that the silver lining for this job application.

Q1) I was looking at the job spec, as I was starting with that first, to make sure I am addressing what they want. But with 18 bullet points, I am finding it hard to lump some of the points together, so they can be addressed together.

Q2) Also, what do I do when addressing a bullet point about writing IEPs, my experience is with reading them, discussing what actions are in place, but never actually have written an IEP.

Thankyou again Theo! And thankyou to the wife too!

2. Q3)On my application for, for my supporting statement in has red lines to write on. Is it acceptable to delete these lines and paste in my supporting statement? But still leave the heading how it should be. Thankyou

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Q1 Then look at them and prioritise. Which ones are less important? If they have essential/desirable, they've done the job for you. If not, decide which ones are most important for them and that you can also answer well. One you can't answer well, omit.
    Q2 Omit as part of your cutting down!
    Q3 yes, get rid of them if you are not hand-writing
    PS I might not answer any more . . . Mrs TG is getting suspicious about why I am typing to you all day long.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!