1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo or anyone else filling out application forms!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Keep.calm.and.carry.on, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Thank you for you response the other day concerning my Executive Summary.
    I am now attempting to fill out the actual application form. It is asking me to provide details of employment since 18, I am 26 and have had a number of jobs both here and abroad with a few positions working with children therefore relevant and a few working in bars and retail. Since I started all these applications I have been very organised and kept a table of all jobs I have had, including every possible detail each application may want. Could I just attach this?
    Also I have kept a table of every supply school I have been in since September 2010, on the application I have put it down how you suggested it last month, but do you think they'd be interested in all the other schools I have been in, in which case should I add this table as an attachment?
    <u></u>
    Thanks in advance

2. Thank you for you response the other day concerning my Executive Summary.
    I am now attempting to fill out the actual application form. It is asking me to provide details of employment since 18, I am 26 and have had a number of jobs both here and abroad with a few positions working with children therefore relevant and a few working in bars and retail. Since I started all these applications I have been very organised and kept a table of all jobs I have had, including every possible detail each application may want. Could I just attach this?
    Also I have kept a table of every supply school I have been in since September 2010, on the application I have put it down how you suggested it last month, but do you think they'd be interested in all the other schools I have been in, in which case should I add this table as an attachment?
    <u></u>
    Thanks in advance

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Q1 No. They don't want it with every detail, and they don't want it attached. Fill in the form for all FT perm jobs, not temporary or pt jobs done while studying.
    Q2 No. Only mention on the form the schools that are likely to be of interest because similar to theirs - or aspirational! They don't want an additional piece of paper
    Good luck!
    The next Applications Workshop I'm doing that still has vacancies is on Friday 25th February. www.tesweekendworkshop15.eventbrite.com
    There is also another seminar on Applying for Senior Leadership on 13th March.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of the above and for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

4. Good day TheoGriff,

I have questions regarding filling out application form. I am a Filipino and a license Special Education Teacher who's currently teaching now. If I don't have an NI number, is it correct to fill in Not applicable rather than just leaving it blank? What is Teacher RP number? Is my NBI police clearance number applicable to the CRB number?

5. Good day TheoGriff,

Please answer my questions regarding filling out application form. I am a Filipino and a license Special Education Teacher who's currently teaching now. If I don't have an NI number, is it correct to fill in Not applicable rather than just leaving it blank? What is Teacher RP number? Is my NBI police clearance number applicable to the CRB number?

6. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

Hi Aga

Can I suggest you post your question as new thread with dear Theo in the title box. Theo will answer your question when she next arrives on the forum but as she has already visited the forum today it may not be till tomorrow. She does answer questions a lot quicker than she is required to. Be patient!!

7. Hi bigbev,

Thank you for the information. I didn't know this one yet. Thank you:)