1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Manchester/North West

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by LucSki, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Hi
    Thanks for your reply, yes I am primary. hmmm ok.. I am currently getting all my documents and info together to fill in the forms on eteach and for the greater manchester pool.
    I assume the best way about finding out about independent school vacancies as well as on TES is to research individual school websites?

I will look up all the advice on the welcome thread and try and throw myself back into the slog of it!

thanks

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Also websites for the local authorities
    Above all, do a JobAlert here on the TES website under Jobs - it will send you a message when a suitable job comes up. Fill it in for state and indy schools, and be wide geographically.
    Best wishes
    There is now another seminar on Applying for Senior Leadership on 13th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop17.eventbrite.com
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!