1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo- Listing Supply agency as Referee

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by f.a.b, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Thanks for your response Theo.

That sounds awful (the supply response). The awful thing is though since sep supply work has been very minimal and I'm not even at a school at the moment, if I do get any work it's day to day in random schools. I have been in other schools for a longer period of time but that was last academic year and when on supply you don't really get close to any staff.
    This is definitely something I will take note of and try to remember, but I guess it's very unfortunate for me that I'm going to have to just put my supply agency :(

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'm sorry about that. But you may be lucky and have an agency who does more . . .
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars