1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Letter of application - urgent!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by japonica892, Feb 19, 2012.

1. japonica892

japonica892 New commenter

Thank you all so much! Theo having slept on it and reviewed it this morning I was able to cut some of the 'waffle' and have ended up with a revised 2 page letter with an executive summary (which makes me quite proud!) attached! I have emailed it across tonight and intend to drop a paper copy off in the morning as I always worry with email applications and have never sent one this way before! (is this over kill??)

Now I am just crossing everything as the more I matched my experience to the job the more I want it!!!!!!!

Thanks

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Good on you!
    Dear Theo - I got that job! is the next post, then . . .
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar on Saturday February 25th, and also the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com