1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo I've only gone and done it!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by carntthink, Jul 16, 2015.

1. carntthink

carntthink New commenter

New job role and new beginnings,I will be leaving my job on Thursday next week after 4 years working in Primary . Due to funding my post is not been renewed, but thanks to you and this forum I have now found a new job in a lovely school.

To all you job seekers out there keep looking and applying,there is something for everybody,after 4 interviews I was starting to feel disappointed but hey presto!!!

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Congratulations.

4 interviews isn't that many these days, buut well done for picking yourself up each time and now getting that all important call. "We would like to offer you the post. . . . "

[​IMG]

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a Star, a Sparkly Star! Well done to you Carntthink!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

{[​IMG]

Exactly!

Now go and open the BLOGS, choose How to accept a job , and start following a new set of advice!

Look first at

Now go and read and Red-Heart that Blog . . .

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each