1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - interviews are like buses...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by BelleDuJour, Oct 13, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Supply Slave I'm so glad you have interviews.
    Now, read up on all Theo's interview tips. I used them and was told how well I interviewed and shortly afterwards got the job!
    Good luck [​IMG]

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

And I think I remember that, like you, Belle, SS came to one of our seminars - so needs to re-read the handouts from that!
    Best wishes - there's bound to be a Dear Theo - I got that job! soon.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars
    I am timetabled for the October 22nd Win that teaching job seminars - see you there!

3. Same for me! No interviews for ages, then I get offered 6 in the space of a week! Was offered the job for the first interview :D (and luckily, was the school/position I wanted the most)

4. Best wishes - there's bound to be a Dear Theo - I got that job! soon.

If not then point me to the nearest milti-storey

5. I agree with this statement. Didn't hear anything for ages then bamn...offered 4 interviews in 3 weeks. One of them is next week so fingers crossed!!

6. catherine_ann

catherine_ann Occasional commenter

totally know what you mean. I had one yesterday and have 3 on the same day next week! Have to decide which to go to.

7. I have another one this week, just got the call :D Fingers crossed!!
    Fingers crossed to everyone!! Best wishes!!