1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Interview schedule

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by tavypilgrim, Apr 28, 2011.

1. tavypilgrim

tavypilgrim New commenter

Thank you very much for all the useful advice you post on here, I have been following it to the letter and have succeeded in getting another interview. I have a couple of questions about the the interview schedule I have been sent.

1. It specifies a 'conversation about the curriculum' as the first part of the day, Is this about my curriculum strengths or my philosophy on how the curriculum should be taught, or something completely different?

2. 10 minute presentation - I personally have a massive dislike of powerpoints as they are often very boring, but will the panel expect/prefer one to be included?

Thank you in advance for your help and my apologies if Google Chrome mashes this into one horribly laid out block of text.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

don.t apologise abou your post just look at mine. no cimputer so pecking out on a kindle. and i have just dropped and smashed my crystal ball so can.y answer q1. but also think about making curriculum accessible to all. your views on any recent curr changes etc. q2 death by powerpoint is so common that they might be pleased. well done for the interview. open the welcome thread and read the 2 interview clickables there. best of luck

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

When I had an interview last year I brough in my visual aid, which I then explained in my presentation.