1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - Interview lesson brief

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by purplesocks, May 6, 2012.

1. I have been lucky enough to get an interview for a Reception Teaching post which will take place on Thursday and I have a good idea about what I want to do. However, in the letter about the interview it says that I will have the support of two Teaching Assistants which is great but it also says that I am expected to have two planned activities in my lesson and I'm not 100% sure whether to interpret this as they want to see at least two planned activities and I can plan more if I want to (i.e. an activitiy for me and one each for the TAs) or if I'm only expected to have two planned activities.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it makes sense!

2. I have been lucky enough to get an interview for a Reception Teaching post which will take place on Thursday and I have a good idea about what I want to do. However, in the letter about the interview it says that I will have the support of two Teaching Assistants which is great but it also says that I am expected to have two planned activities in my lesson and I'm not 100% sure whether to interpret this as they want to see at least two planned activities and I can plan more if I want to (i.e. an activitiy for me and one each for the TAs) or if I'm only expected to have two planned activities.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it makes sense!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Have been pondering this, and have decided that it's not overly important.
    If you think that you can keep it to two, then do so, but don't worry if it is more.
    Well done for getting that interview - we look forward to you following our tradition of starting a brand-new thread called Dear Theo - I got that job!
    Best wishes and good luck.

4. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for your good wishes [​IMG]

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]