1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo -I have got the job (almost)

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by teacherteacherteacher, Jul 24, 2012.

1. This is Janine here (Mrs. artbot for those who dont know!) I have been offered a job with a year 5 class, in a lovely little school. I am thrilled. It is on a supply basis for the first term, with the possibility of it becoming permanent in the second term, if everybody is happy of course.
    It has been very difficult over the last few months, but the sun is shining. It would be real nice to recieve a star, but do you think it should be a half star, with the second half ready for the second term?
    Kind regards
    Mrs. artbot.

2. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter

Personally I think a whole star is in order but we have to wait for the Sage to decide. Congrats on getting yourself sorted at least until the New Year and hoping it lasts as long as you want it to.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Well done Janine! [​IMG]
    Super age to teach! [​IMG]
    And you have every right to be! [​IMG]
    Fingers crossed!
    [​IMG]
    I am so pleased for you!
    I hope you and Mr Artbot have a lovely summer. [​IMG]

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Welcome (Mrs. Artbot) and really good to see you posting.
    So 'Congratulations' on that 'initial foot in the door' and you deserve your own badge from me.
    [​IMG]

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="post">You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, Janine Artbot!!!!!
    Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now go and read this thread (you've been just DYING for me to tell you that!) - bump it when you have read it.
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    This is a FAB SUCCESS MrsArtbot - you should be VERY VERY pleased! We certainly are pleased on your behalf. We have all been reading the posts by you and MrArtbot over the past few months, and are just THRILLED by this success! So it won't mean back to Ozz for you after all. The schools sounds super, do let us know how you get on.
    So OF COURSE you are getting a full whole star!
    Best wishes