1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, I got the job...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Lara mfl 05, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Well, congratulations poor tom. You've managed to be offered a post <u>and</u> they're keen enough on you to agree to wait until tomorrow for your final answer. That's <u>really</u> umpressive!
    So for now [​IMG], and when we know tomorrow, you can get the 'full works'.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

We've had a whole lot of these today and yesterday, so am bumping them so we can see and admire them all together!
    Best wishes

3. Well, I guess I'll be going to the 0.6 job.
    Waiting all afternoon (till I finished teaching) for the phone call about this morning's interview, wondering what to say if I were offered it, and so much in two minds. They made the decision for me. Good.
    Looking forward to starting!

4. When I phoned to accept, they've found another 0.4 for me!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Haven't had a permanent contract since 2005 (I gave that job up to start in teaching); and this is a change also to Primary (still doing drama), and 260 miles from home...

5. [​IMG]
    Yes, its normal to feel scared!

6. Diddysan

Diddysan New commenter

Congrats! from a fellow Drama Teacher!!!!!!!

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

So congratulations on the 0.6 and now the additional 0.4. They <u>must</u> like you!
    Time to celebrate for real now.
    [​IMG]

8. tigger82

tigger82 New commenter

Brilliant! Well done x

9. Interviewed yesterday for the other 0.4 - successfully!!So now hurriedly looking for accommodation arrangements before term starts, now I know for definite where (geographically) my future lies.And I know how much I'll enjoy the job because I started the 0.6 of it in June.Big thanks to everyone on here for their support & encouragement.

10. Congratulations. [​IMG]
    Good to hear things are going well.