1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo, I got the job!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by 8910rebecca, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Dear Theo, Lara, MM and all your other lovely people!

I'm so happy to say that third time lucky I have been appointed at a school I absolutely love!
    I am overwhelmed with relief!

I genuinely believe everything happens for a reason, not getting a job last week was a blessing in disguise as this school is just perfect for me.
    Determination totally pays off!!!!All those people who feel downhearted don't. Pick yourself up and get back out there, because YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    Thank you to everyone for posting on here!
    8910Reb xxxxx

2. Congratulations!! That's fantastic news, well done!! X

3. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

[​IMG] Congratulations!!
    [​IMG]

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, Rebecca!

Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now read this and Bump it:
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    Best wishes in that new job in the school that is JUST PERFECT FOR YOU - you have done REALLY WELL!

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Congratulations. Third time WAS obviously lucky for you and in a shool you 'absolutely love'. Can't beat welshchocoholic's choccies and bubbly so I'll just add

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

6. Linda555

Linda555 New commenter

Fantastic! That's such great news!

7. Thank you so much. Wonderful forum X

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Since we have had a little bunch of successes today and yesterday, I'll bump this so they are all together.
    :)

Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    For the full TES Weekend Workshop programme please visit www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars or contact advice@tes.co.uk for one-to-one sessions.