1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo...I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by zippycfb, Jan 9, 2012.

1. zippycfb

zippycfb New commenter

Interview was today and I got it!! Can't quite believe it! It's only a maternity cover, but I can finally start my induction. Everybody at the school seems lovely and it feels 'right,' as if it's the reason why I haven't been successful up to now.
    Thank you Theo for all your wonderful advice and thank you to everyone else who has been so supportive. I honestly thought this day would never come.
    Finally, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, the executive summary does work! This was my first application where I included one which led to my first interview and now my first job [​IMG]

2. zippycfb

zippycfb New commenter

Interview was today and I got it!! Can't quite believe it! It's only a maternity cover, but I can finally start my induction. Everybody at the school seems lovely and it feels 'right,' as if it's the reason why I haven't been successful up to now.
    Thank you Theo for all your wonderful advice and thank you to everyone else who has been so supportive. I honestly thought this day would never come.
    Finally, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, the executive summary does work! This was my first application where I included one which led to my first interview and now my first job [​IMG]

3. thuylani?

4. zippycfb

zippycfb New commenter

What??

5. YAY CONGRATS. So glad you feel that this school is 'for you' as that's really important. Well done. :)

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, so happy for you zippycfb. A job <u>and</u> in a school 'which feels right'.
    Go celebrate
    [​IMG]