1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dear Theo - I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by welshchocoholic1, Dec 8, 2011.

1. YES!!! Well done you!!! Congratulations! Must be such a relief! xx

2. congratulations x

3. MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!! We knew you could do it!!! :D

4. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

Oh well done you. Brings tears to my eyes for someone to have such a wonderful, wonderful christmas pressie. We'll miss you on here!!
    :[​IMG]

5. Been away for a while but a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you Welsh!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    This is an opening to better things for you, so really well done. [​IMG]
    [goodness, Theo's stars were HUGE!!!!]

6. I feel that you deserve some conga rats. (That's right, they move!)

[​IMG]

7. welshie I'm sooo happy for you! After all that self doubt and worry, what a happy Christmas you will have!

8. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Thanks again everyone for the congratulations[​IMG]. Thanks for my Conga Rats LTC. They've great! Much nicer than real rats!
    [​IMG] I know Harry - they were massive!! Best Christmas present EVER, so thank you so much Theo!!
    Get to see the class on Thursday. Knowing me though I'll probably go in and they'll be like - ''Interview, what interview? Who are you?'', Or ''Oh yeah, sorry we changed our minds.''
    You wont have to put up with my stupid questions until March/April now - and this has made me even more determined to get a PERMANENT job in teaching! Can I please come back then[​IMG]!
    I <u>REALLY </u>hope that everyone else on this forum are successful in finding a job! Good Luck [​IMG].

9. "Knowing me though I'll probably go in and they'll be like - ''Interview, what interview? Who are you?'', Or ''Oh yeah, sorry we changed our minds.''

(Couldn't work out how to just quote that bit so copied and pasted).

Welshchocoholic don't do yourself down. YOU WILL BE BRILLIANT!!!!

10. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Theo will be DELIGHTED to hear from you again! Posted from my Galaxy Tab

11. veni_vidi

veni_vidi New commenter

Congratualtions to you too! xxx